- 16 Dec 2014
SA Rugby magazine brings you the ultimate guide to the 2015 Super Rugby tournament.
The bumper 156-page issue, on sale from Wednesday, will get you through the off-season and make sure you're well informed going into the new one.
In our big Super Rugby section, we highlight a foward and back to watch from each team, and provide squad changes, fixtures, previous log finishes, fast facts, stats that matter and more!
Also in our new issue:
– Pat Lambie has become an important part of the Springbok match 23
– The Springboks have a lot to work on after a disappointing end-of-year tour
– Cobus Reinach can be an asset to the Springboks at the 2015 World Cup
– Five players to watch in the 2015 Varsity Cup
– Rory Kockott has yet to convince the French public that he is passionate about Les Bleus
– Former SA U21 fullback Scott Spedding has been warmly embraced by his adopted nation
– Saffas in France XV based on their recent form for their French clubs
– How American rugby hopes to capitalise on the All Blacks' recent visit
PLUS: Free Lambie and Reinach poster!
The future is now
Handré Pollard has arrived and may be around for a while yet, writes RYAN VREDE.
Soaring to new heights
From the schoolboy too big to lift in the lineouts, Brodie Retallick has become close to the complete lock for the All Blacks, writes MARC HINTON.
Test Team of the Year
JON CARDINELLI picks the best 23 players of the 2014 Test season.