Your ultimate Super Rugby guide
- 23 Jan 2017
SA Rugby magazine's Super Rugby preview edition is on sale this week.
2017 marks the second season of the 18-team, four-conference Super Rugby format. In a dedicated 45-page section, we tell you everything you need to know about the 18 franchises, including their forward and back to watch.
Also in this issue:
– The Blitzboks have shown great form in the early stages of the 2016-17 World Rugby Sevens Series
– CJ Stander left his native land as a boy, but his coming of age has dawned on the Emerald Isle
– Flip van der Merwe is enjoying his rugby in France, yet his blood remains green and gold
– Our Saffas in Europe XV based on players' club form in December
SA RUGBY MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION RATE
– Available monthly to Foschini Group account holders for R26.99 (incl VAT) per issue
– Non-Foschini Group account holders (12 issues): R359 (incl VAT), Neighbouring states: R620; International: R820
SA RUGBY MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION ENQUIRIES
– Foschini Group account holders: Phone 0860-117-529, email [email protected], or SMS ‘SARUGBY’ and your account number to 44001
– Non-Foschini Group account holders: Phone (021) 416-0141, fax 086-567-1350, or email: [email protected]
Boks must back Duane
Duane Vermeulen must be appointed as the next captain of the Springboks in order to bring a united voice to a clearly conflicted team environment, writes CRAIG LEWIS.
Wake-up call for SA Rugby
Until there are some fundamental changes to the structures and systems in South African rugby, the state of the game will continue to plummet to new lows, writes CRAIG LEWIS.
Goosen’s top effort in France
Johan Goosen’s performances for Racing 92 this past season are worth shouting about, writes GAVIN MORTIMER.