Your ultimate Super Rugby guide
- 23 Jan 2017
SA Rugby magazine's Super Rugby preview edition is on sale this week.
2017 marks the second season of the 18-team, four-conference Super Rugby format. In a dedicated 45-page section, we tell you everything you need to know about the 18 franchises, including their forward and back to watch.
Also in this issue:
– The Blitzboks have shown great form in the early stages of the 2016-17 World Rugby Sevens Series
– CJ Stander left his native land as a boy, but his coming of age has dawned on the Emerald Isle
– Flip van der Merwe is enjoying his rugby in France, yet his blood remains green and gold
– Our Saffas in Europe XV based on players' club form in December
SA RUGBY MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION RATE
– Available monthly to Foschini Group account holders for R26.99 (incl VAT) per issue
– Non-Foschini Group account holders (12 issues): R359 (incl VAT), Neighbouring states: R620; International: R820
SA RUGBY MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION ENQUIRIES
– Foschini Group account holders: Phone 0860-117-529, email [email protected], or SMS ‘SARUGBY’ and your account number to 44001
– Non-Foschini Group account holders: Phone (021) 416-0141, fax 086-567-1350, or email: [email protected]
Battling Boks will miss Duane
The Springboks have lost the one player they could not afford to lose on the eve of the Rugby Championship, writes JON CARDINELLI.
What we’ve learned
Five lessons from the Currie Cup this past weekend, according to CRAIG LEWIS.
Lions leave lasting impression
Although the Lions stumbled at the final hurdle, their Super Rugby campaign should still serve as unequivocal evidence that South African rugby can dare to be different, writes CRAIG LEWIS.