Win with Fantasy Rugby Draft!
- 03 Feb 2018
We've teamed up with Fantasy Rugby Draft to run a few SA Rugby magazine leagues, with some amazing prizes for the winners.
This is fantasy rugby like no other.
If you watched 'The League' then you know how much fun a draft party is ...
We'll be giving away prizes for the overall winners of each league.
How to enter the competition:
1. Head to fantasyrugbydraft.com and register
2. Join a private league
3. Enter the name of the league you'd like to join (from the below list)
4. Name your team
5. Check when your draft day is!
Still don’t know what to? Check out the video below:
Would you select Folau, Rieko or Beauden Barrett with your first pick?
1. League name: SA Rugby Mag – Lions
2. League name: SA Rugby Mag - Stormers Return
3. League name:SA Rugby Mag - Sharks Return
4. League name: SA Rugby Mag – Bulls fans
– To qualify for the overall first-place prize you must win your Fantasy Rugby Draft league as created by SA Rugby magazine. We produce a weekly Top 5 Overall Managers leaderboard. To be included in this list you must be winning your league.
– To figure out the overall top managers each league is ranked in terms of strength. Strength of league is calculated by adding every team in your leagues 'Points For' total. The higher the number the stronger the league. Your own 'Points For' is then adjusted by your the strength of your league.
– To figure out the weekly top score we take your Gameweek total in your Matchup, when the league table is updated each Gameweek and adjust this by the strength of your league.
- You can only enter one team into the competition. If you do enter more than one team none of your teams will be eligible for any prizes.
‘Error rate in Durban was dreadful’
What former Bok coach NICK MALLETT had to say on SuperSport about the past weekend's Super Rugby matches involving South African teams.
Pollard is silencing doubters
The manner in which Handré Pollard has marshalled proceedings in the Bulls’ recent wins over the Stormers and Sharks is a positive sign for the Boks, writes CRAIG LEWIS.
Franchises can help boost Boks
South Africa’s top franchises and the Springboks must work together, writes JON CARDINELLI.