THE MONEY MAN expects the Blues to beat the Sharks comfortably in Auckland and the Reds to upset the Bulls at Loftus.
I'm back, folks, although I'm not feeling too well after my bush expedition. I will be giving in-running advice and placing bets during all matches this weekend, and posting tips on my Facebook page. You can also check out my SuperBru picks.
Crusaders vs Jaguares
I will not be betting on this match, but for those of you who are, take the Crusaders to beat the misfiring Jaguares by eight or more points.
Rebels vs Hurricanes
I'm backing the 2015 finalists in this one. I will put down R1,000 on the Hurricanes to win by at least six points.
Cheetahs vs Sunwolves
The Cheetahs will beat the Sunwolves in a high-scoring game, but it will not be by a big margin. I am placing a R500 bet on the Sunwolves to not lose by 16 or more.
Blues vs Sharks
This should be an easy victory for the Blues in Auckland. I'm making this match my banker with a R2,000 bet on the Blues to beat the struggling Sharks by six, though I reckon they'll win by far more.
Brumbies vs Waratahs
I'm placing R1,000 on the Brumbies to win by three or more points.
Bulls vs Reds
The Reds will beat the Bulls in their own backyard. I'm putting down R2,000 to win R1,100 plus my stake, on the Reds to win by seven or more points.
Lions vs Stormers
I'm tipping the roaring Lions to beat the Stormers at Ellis Park. I'll be placing a R1,000 bet (to win back R1,100) that the Lions will win the derby by at least five points.
R200 pays out R45,840 but all seven bet placings have to win in order for you to collect the payout.
– 6/10 on the Crusaders to lead the Jaguares at half-time and full-time
– 9/10 on the Hurricanes to beat the Rebels by five or more points
– 9/10 on the Sunwolves to not lose by 16 or more to the Cheetahs
– 13/10 on the Blues to defeat the Sharks by at least 10 points
– 14/10 on the Brumbies to win by at least seven points against the Waratahs
– 28/10 on an outright Reds win over the Bulls at Loftus
– 9/10 on the Lions to beat the Stormers by three or more points
Photo: Phil Walter/Getty