SA Rugby magazine celebrates the success of Toulon's South African contingent in its new issue, on sale today.
Bryan Habana, Bakkies Botha, Danie Rossouw, Juan Smith, Craig Burden and Michael Claassens all played important roles in the French club's European Cup and Top 14 triumphs, with the injured Joe van Niekerk supporting them from the stands.
In the new issue:
– Bryan Habana still wants to improve his game, score more tries and win more trophies
– Danie Rossouw leaves a legacy of success matched by only a select few in the game
– Our Saffas in France XV based on players' club form in the 2013-14 season
– We pay tribute to Jonny Wilkinson, who capped off a magnificent career by leading Toulon to European Cup and Top 14 glory
– With several Springbok hooker options unavailable in June, Schalk Brits was handed a golden opportunity
– Damian de Allende makes the biggest impact at inside centre
– Moving Lwazi Mvovo to fullback helped the Sharks build depth in the position
– Handré Pollard has shown he is a Springbok in the making. The process need not be rushed
– Johann Sadie desperately wants to play for the Springboks
– Warren Whiteley has impressed as a captain and player for the Lions
– Joost van der Westhuizen knows his days are numbered, but he is remaining positive in the face of the inevitable