All the stats, facts and numbers for the third Test against the British & Irish Lions at Cape Town Stadium on Saturday.
– Handre Pollard needs six points to reach 500 Test points and two successful penalty kicks to strike 100 penalty goals.
– The Springboks need two tries to reach 100 tries and one conversion to reach 50 conversions against the British & Irish Lions in this, the 49th Test between the sides since 1891.
– Damian de Allende will become the third Springbok in the Lions series to reach the career milestone of 50 Test caps in Saturday’s decider in Cape Town.
– Morne Steyn is back in a Bok match-day 23 for the first time since 2016.
– South Africa’s Steyn and the Lions’ Alun Wyn Jones are the only two survivors from the respective squads that featured in the Lions series in 2009.
– The total Test caps for the Springbok starting lineup is 782.
– There are 228 caps in the backline with 414 caps among the forwards. On the bench there are a further 140.
– The average caps per player in the backline are 32, the forwards 51 while the players on the bench average 17.