Bryan Habana is on the cover of the new issue of SA Rugby magazine, on sale now.
The winger may have lost his blistering pace, but he continues to play an influential role for the Springboks.
Habana scored five tries at the recent World Cup, to take his career tally at the tournament to 15 and equal Jonah Lomu's record. He also equalled David Campese's tier-one record of 64.
The 32-year-old would have broken those records had he taken the try-scoring opportunities that came his way in the third-place play-off, but he may yet go past Campese, and Japan's Daisuke Ohata, who has 69 career Test tries.
In our new issue, Habana looks back at the World Cup campaign and explains how he has matured as a player.
Also in the new issue:
– The Springboks’ shortcomings were badly exposed in the World Cup play-offs
– Fourie du Preez enhanced his legacy with several outstanding performances at the 2015 World Cup
– Dan Carter produced a colossal performance in the World Cup final
– SA Rugby magazine looks back at all 48 matches at the World Cup
– The Golden Lions won all 12 of their matches to lift the Currie Cup for the 11th time
– Saffas XV in Europe XV based on players' form for their clubs in October
SA RUGBY MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION RATE
– Available monthly to Foschini Group account holders for R26.99 (incl VAT) per issue
– Non-Foschini Group account holders (12 issues): R359 (incl VAT), Neighbouring states: R620; International: R820
SA RUGBY MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION ENQUIRIES
– Foschini Group account holders: Phone 0860-117-529, email [email protected], or SMS ‘SARUGBY’ and your account number to 44001
– Non-Foschini Group account holders: Phone (021) 416-0141, fax 086-567-1350, or email: [email protected]