Super Rugby Fantasy Rugby Draft is back and it’s even bigger and better than last season.
Bosch versus Mo’unga. Sevu Reece versus Damian McKenzie. In which round are you drafting Herschel Jantjies?
SARugbymag.co.za has teamed up with Fantasy Rugby Draft again to run a few leagues for this year’s Vodacom Super Rugby, with some cool prizes for the winners.
How to enter the competition:
1. Head to fantasyrugbydraft.com and register
2. Join a private league
3. Enter the name of the league you’d like to join (from the four listed below)
4. Name your team
5. Check when your draft day is!
6. Study the rankings and make your own for draft day. KEY! Please note these are default rankings based on last year’s total points. You can also upgrade to PRO Rankings.
Here are the details of the prize leagues. They draft from Monday night, 27 to Wednesday, 29 January.
SA Rugby Mag – Stormers
SA Rugby Mag – Bulls
SA Rugby Mag – Sharks
SA Rugby Mag – Lions
UPDATE: Due to popular demand, we have decided to an extra league for each Franchise:
SA Rugby Mag – Stormers Return
SA Rugby Mag – Bulls Return
SA Rugby Mag – Sharks Return
SA Rugby Mag – Lions Return
There’s been some huge changes at FRD. They now offer an alternate scoring system based on the famous Fox Sports Fantasy Rugby competition that recently ceased operating.
You can now choose between either ‘Default Scoring’ or ‘Fox Scoring’ when setting up you league. The SA Rugby Mag leagues all use default scoring.
Still don’t know what to do? Check out the video below:
– To qualify for a prize you must win your Fantasy Rugby Draft league as created by SARugbymag.co.za.
– To figure out the top FRD manager for each of the SA franchises (who will win one of our cool prizes) each league is ranked in terms of strength. Strength of league is calculated by adding every team in your leagues ‘Points For’ total. The higher the number, the stronger the league. Your own ‘Points For’ is then adjusted by the strength of your league.
– You can only enter one team into the competition. If you do enter more than one team, none of your teams will be eligible for any prizes.
For full Ts and Cs, click here