South Africa, who beat Fiji 26-5 in the Cup final, headed the stats count in a number of departments.
– The Blitzboks had the best tackle completion rate at the tournament: 195 tackles (19 missed) for 80% (81% so far in series). Werner Kok (60) made the most tackles for the team.
– The 28 tries by South Africa was the most of any team and they scored the most points at the tournament with 184 (Fiji were second with 140). Seabelo Senatla (23) is the leading try-scorer of the series and scored eight tries in Wellington, the most at the tournament.
– Branco du Preez kicked the most conversions.
– The 45-0 win over France in the Cup quarter-final is the biggest winning margin in the Cup quarter-finals in the series so far.
– The six wins in Wellington resulted in the Blitzboks winning 27 of their last 30 matches on the circuit. Fiji are second with 22 out of 30, and Scotland and England in third place with 20 out of 30.
– Kwagga Smith and Senatla made the tournament's Dream Team.
Photo: Marty Melville/AFP Photo