All the Opta stats and facts for the Vodacom Super Rugby clash between the Hurricanes and Sharks in Wellington on Saturday.
– The Hurricanes have won their last four home games on the bounce against the Sharks in Super Rugby; the last time they lost in such a fixture was in round seven, 2010.
– The Hurricanes picked up an away win in their last Super Rugby game against the Sharks; it was the first time in eight games between the two teams that the away squad had won on the day.
– The Sharks have made the most kicks in play (67) of any side in the 2020 Super Rugby season, only two other sides have also made 50+ (Jaguares 58 and Bulls 52).
– The Hurricanes have won the most scrums (16/16 –100%) on their own feed of any side yet to lose one in Super Rugby 2020; in fact, the Sharks’ 75% success rate at the scrum is the second lowest of any team.
– Du’Plessis Kirifi (Hurricanes) has made the most tackles (28/28 –100%) of any player yet to miss a single attempt; in fact, only four have made more than him overall.
*Have you signed up to our newsletter? Click here to join the thousands of readers who are part of our newsletter community.
Photo: Steve Haag/Gallo Images/Getty Images)