Check out these statistics and facts about history created following Argentina’s stirring 25-15 win over the All Blacks on Saturday.
– It was Argentina’s first-ever win over the All Blacks in 30 Tests between the sides.
– The result ends the All Blacks’ 29-match undefeated streak against Los Pumas, which was the third-longest run in Test history between two tier-one nations.
– New Zealand have now lost back-to-back Tests for the first time since 2011.
– Argentina had not played a Test in 402 days, their last match coming in the group stage at last year’s World Cup.
– With his 25-point haul, Nicolas Sanchez scored the third-most points ever by a player in a Test against the All Blacks.
– Los Pumas had just won just three of their past 36 Tests against tier-one nations prior to this match.
– For the second consecutive match, the All Blacks scored more tries than their opponents and still lost.
– Ian Foster now has the worst win rate (40%) of an All Blacks coach after five Tests since Alex McDonald in 1949.
– This was Argentina centre Santiago Chocobares’ first-ever Test appearance and wing Juan Imhoff’s first Test in five years.
Photo: All Blacks/Twitter