The Vodacom Bulls will look to return to winning ways in the Vodacom United Rugby Championship when they host Zebre at Loftus Versfeld on Saturday.
Overall Vodacom URC record: Played 1, Bulls won.
When they last met:
Did you know?
– Bulls defeated Zebre Parma when they played them last season, scoring six tries in the process.
– Bulls have won just one of their last seven matches, five of which have been away from home.
– Zebre last won a match in April 2022.
– Kurt-Lee Arendse made more metres than any other player in Round 16, a total of 126. Excluding kick returns, he has made 471 this season – the third-most in the league.
– Ruan Nortje has played more URC minutes than any other player (1,270). He has started in every round and played 14 full 80-minute games.
– Marco van Staden and Mornay Smith are the league’s two most heavily penalised players, having conceded 21 and 20 penalties respectively. 11 of van Staden’s have been at the ruck, 13 of Smith’s at the scrum.
– Leonardo Krumov claimed more lineouts on his team’s throw than any other player in Round 16 (nine).
– Matt Kvesic has been a nuisance in more rucks than any other player (40). He has made a total of 94 defensive ruck entries, winning just four turnovers.
– Zebre have conceded more turnovers than any other team, an average of 15.25 per 80 minutes. They have also conceded the most penalties (205).