Vodacom United Rugby Championship title holders the DHL Stormers will look to extend a 12-game unbeaten run against Edinburgh in Cape Town on Saturday.
Overall URC head-to-head record: Played 2, Stormers won 1 with 1 match drawn.
When they last met:
Did you know?
• Defending URC champions the Stormers have won their last 12 matches since Connacht beat them in Galway in February.
• Stormers have won their last dozen home games in the competition since losing 9-37 to the Emirates Lions at DHL Stadium in December 2021.
• The Stormers are unbeaten in three successive encounters with Scottish opponents.
• Edinburgh Rugby’s last 10 fixtures in the URC have resulted in five wins and five losses.
• The Scotsmen have won only once away from home in any competition in 2022: 21-5 against the Cell C Sharks in Durban on 26 March.
• Edinburgh have lost their last three fixtures against South African opponents.
• The two sides have met twice before, drawing 20-all in Edinburgh last October and the Stormers winning 28-17 in Cape Town in the quarter-final in June.
Photo: ©Shaun Roy/BackpagePix