SARugbymag.co.za has teamed up with Fantasy Rugby Draft again for this year’s Vodacom Super Rugby, with some amazing prizes for the winners.
This is fantasy rugby like no other.
If you watched ‘The League’ then you know how much fun a draft party is …
We’ll be giving away a prize to the top FRD manager of each of the four South African franchises.
How to enter the competition:
1. Head to fantasyrugbydraft.com and register.
2. Join a private league.
3. Enter the name of the league you’d like to join (from the eight listed below).
4. Name your team.
5. Check when your draft day is!
6. Study the rankings and make your own for draft day. KEY!
Still don’t know what to do? Check out the video below:
Would you select McKenzie, Barrett, Jantjies, Pollard or Folau with your first pick?
1. League name: SA Rugby Mag – Lions
2. League name: SA Rugby Mag – Lions Return
3. League name: SA Rugby Mag – Stormers
4. League name: SA Rugby Mag – Stormers Return
5. League name: SA Rugby Mag – Sharks
6. League name: SA Rugby Mag – Sharks Return
9. League name: SA Rugby Mag – Sharks Again
7. League name: SA Rugby Mag – Bulls
8. League name: SA Rugby Mag – Bulls Return
– To qualify for the overall first-place prize you must win your Fantasy Rugby Draft league as created by SARugbymag.co.za.
– To figure out the top FRD manager for each of the SA franchises each league is ranked in terms of strength. Strength of league is calculated by adding every team in your leagues ‘Points For’ total. The higher the number, the stronger the league. Your own ‘Points For’ is then adjusted by the strength of your league.
– You can only enter one team into the competition. If you do enter more than one team, none of your teams will be eligible for any prizes.