All the Opta stats and facts for the Vodacom Super Rugby clash between the Sharks and Vodacom Bulls in Durban on Friday.
– The Bulls are undefeated in their last nine Super Rugby games against the Sharks, a 16-16 draw in March 2016 their only blemish amid that run.
– The Sharks will begin their Super Rugby campaign at home for the first time since 2015; they’ve won five of their last seven fixtures when beginning the season on home soil.
– The Bulls won five of their six South African derbies last Super Rugby season; it was their most derby wins in a single campaign since 2013 (7 wins).
– The Sharks commanded more than 20 minutes of time in possession in their final two games of the 2019 Super Rugby season; they had not previously done so since July 2013 (against the Bulls).
– Cornal Hendricks has scored five tries in his last six Super Rugby games – including three tries in his last two games – after not having scored in any of his first eight appearances for the Bulls.
Photo: Gallo Images