Get all you need to know as the Sharks look to upset the odds and claim a rare away win in Toulouse in the Champions Cup quarter-finals on Saturday.
Venue: Stade Ernest Wallon, Toulouse
Referee: Karl Dickson (England)
Road to the quarter-finals:
Toulouse: Beat Munster 13-18 (a), beat Sale Sharks 45-19 (h), beat Sale Sharks 5-27 (a), beat Munster 20-16 (h), beat Vodacom Bulls 33-9 (h, round of 16).
Sharks: Beat Harlequins 39-31 (h), beat Bordeaux 16-19 (a), beat Bordeaux 32-3 (h), lost to Harlequins 39-29 (a), beat Munster 50-35 (h, round of 16).
– Antoine Dupont made a round-high three try-assists in the round of 16 – two passes and one kick. 22% of his kicks were retained. He has now made a tournament-high six try-assists.
– Romain Ntamack has made a total of 1,082 metres from penalty kicks – more than any other player.
– Toulouse have more offloads than any other team (67).
– Siya Kolisi has made as many offloads as any other player in the tournament (11, as many as Damian Willemse). He has also made seven dominant tackle contacts, no player has made more.
– Jaden Hendrikse has made the most retained kicks so far this season (14), five more than any other player. He has also made the most metres as a support carrier (60).
– The Sharks have the highest rate of gainline success this season (63%). However, they also have the lowest rate of tackle success (84%).
Photo: Dave Winter/INPHO/Shutterstock/BackpagePix