SA Rugby magazine's bumper 188-page World Cup preview issue is available in English and Afrikaans.
Our last reader survey indicated that we had a significant number of Afrikaans readers who would prefer to read the magazine in their own language, and they will be able to do so from now on. While the Afrikaans edition will be clearly marked as such with a cover slightly different to that of the English edition, the content will be the same.
The Afrikaans edition will be available in selected areas only, so if you can't find it, or would like to change your current subscription from English to Afrikaans, please email [email protected] for assistance or phone her at (021) 416-0141.
In our World Cup preview issue, on sale this week:
– We analyse all 20 teams, looking at how they are shaping up going into the tournament, their captain and coach, player to watch, and much more!
– All you need to know about the 13 stadiums that will be hosting World Cup matches
– Six of the best drop goals from past tournaments
– The influential role referees have played at the World Cup
– All the World Cup records that matter
– Bismarck du Plessis will finally travel to a World Cup as the Springboks’ first-choice hooker
– Why Victor Matfield deserves our trust going into the World Cup
– Willie le Roux will play an important attacking role for the Springboks at the World Cup
– Richie McCaw hopes to end a glittering career by lifting the Webb Ellis Cup for a second time
– Matt Giteau matured as a player and a person during his four years in the international wilderness
– George Ford can drive England to World Cup glory
– Johnny Sexton is the one player Ireland can’t afford to be without at the World Cup
– Leigh Halfpenny hopes to make amends for what happened at the 2011 tournament
– France's Yoann Huget has made headlines for all the wrong reasons this year, but that could change at the World Cup
SA RUGBY MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION RATE
– Available monthly to Foschini Group account holders for R26.99 (incl VAT) per issue
– Non-Foschini Group account holders (12 issues): R359 (incl VAT), Neighbouring states: R620; International: R820
SA RUGBY MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION ENQUIRIES
– Foschini Group account holders: Phone 0860-117-529, email [email protected], or SMS ‘SARUGBY’ and your account number to 44001
– Non-Foschini Group account holders: Phone (021) 416-0141, fax 086-567-1350, or email: [email protected]