All the Opta stats and facts for the Super Rugby Unlocked match between the Cheetahs and Pumas in Bloemfontein on Saturday.
• The Cheetahs have opened only one of their last 10 Super Rugby campaigns with a win (2015 vs Sharks), despite not trailing at half time in any of their last four season openers.
• The Cheetahs will be looking to snare back-to-back wins against fellow South African opponents in Super Rugby for the first time since 2013, after picking up a 21-20 win over the Kings in their last national derby in the competition in 2017.
• The Pumas are set to become the eighth South African team to contest a Super Rugby fixture; each of the last two South African teams to enter the competition have won their maiden games (Cats, Kings).
• The Pumas conceded just 6.5 offloads per game in the 2019Currie Cup, the fewest of any team in the competition; they made 7.2 offloads per game of their own in that time.
• Two of the three players to steal seven or more lineouts throughout the 2019-20 PRO14 campaign were Cheetahs duo Junior Pokomela (8) and Sintu Manjezi (7).
Photo: Getty Images